Monday, January 25, 2016

Salt & Pepper Grinder Set by Essential Adobe

Hi, Mandie here! So I wanted to post up the new item that arrived! A really nice Salt & Pepper Grinder Set by Essential Adobe. Now I have never heard of this company but have been wanting a Salt & Pepper Grinder set for a while, but hadn't found the right one. I loved the design of this one, with the Stainless Steel tops and the globe style bottoms.  Little did I know these were so much more. So when I originally got the package from www.Amazon.com, the packaging was worrisome. As you can see in the photos the box does not close all the way and there was some wrinkling of the top left back corner. then I opened the box and was surprised, they glistened! They were very secured in a foam piece at the bottom of the box. Upon closer inspection (and reading the fine print) the tops are stainless steel top with ceramic grinding plates. I was extremely impressed by this! I love that I could adjust the size of the grind, and it was smooth when grinding.  Lets move on to the bottom of the grinders. The glass jars are thick (not expecting that). I have inspected grinders at different stores (not going to name them LOL), and none of them were heavy nor thick as the jars on these. I was extremely impressed by this and extremely excited! I'm so glad I choose to try these out. I will be looking forward to many more products from Essential Abode! Make sure to check out their listing on Amazon (link below) and please give us thumbs up on our review on the listing!
THANKS for checking out our Blog, and remember be Chic, be truthful, be you!

<3 Jonathan & Mandie T
 
  
  

 
There was a small dent in one of the tops,
but not a big deal!




*We did receive this item free of charge (with help from Amazon Prime)*

No comments:

Post a Comment